Presenting your annual Cincinnati holiday gift guide! Whether you’re looking for awesome new gift ideas for your kids, want experiences to gift, or are searching for a good cause to gift to on behalf of your family, we’ve got our top picks all rounded up here for you.
We have found some of the coolest new gift and experience ideas for you this holiday season!
Bring the wonders of the world to your child’s fingertips with WompleBox! WompleBox is an award-winning subscription box that takes your child on a rollicking adventure to a new country each month. It’s the most engaging and exciting way for kids to discover geography, culture, sciences, wildlife, and more to deepen their knowledge of the world. Every box includes an illustrated early-reader adventure book that will transport them to a new place, two hands-on STEAM projects, fold-out map & fact-filled country guide, ‘Pen Pal Pack’ with stickers, stationery, envelope, and postcard, and a collectible from each place.
Hinterland Organic New Zealand Raw Manuka Honey
This amazing honey is beautifully presented in glass jars and makes a great gift for health and wellness and for foodies, etc. Hinterland is one of only a handful of certified organic honey producers in New Zealand. Enjoy all the goodness of Mānuka honey, with the added benefit of being certified organic!
Loloma Pure Organic Coconut Oil
GoSili Silicone Cups, Straws, & More
What’s better than the holidays? A nice glass of wine during the holidays! Our friends at GoSili® have the best 12oz Stemless Silicone Wine Cups! They come in packs of 2 and are a great gift for the wine-lovers in your life (or for yourself!)
If your houses are anything like ours, the last thing you need this holiday season is more stuff. More toys, more gadgets, more anything! If we had to guess, our friends and family would most likely say the same thing.
This Holiday Season, give the gift of our city.
Living in a diverse city is amazing because it offers so many fun options, and we bet something on this list is the perfect gift for someone special in your life.
Cincinnati-Area Goldfish Sim Schools
Give the Gift of Swim Lessons from Goldfish Swim School!
Dip a toe into fintastic fun, life-saving swim lessons, and a gift they’ll always remember! This holiday season, give the kids in your life the gift of swimming at Goldfish Swim School! They’ll be unwrapping more than just the usual presents. They’ll be unwrapping memories and fun, in a safe and clean environment. Most importantly, they’ll be unwrapping the gift of water safety — the gift that can save their lives!
This holiday season, the Cincinnati-area Goldfish Swim School locations are offering the following Holiday Package:
- Holiday Package (under 3 years of age):
- 6 weeks of Swim Lessons
- A baby bath book
- A Goldfish Swim School Storyboard Book
- A Reusable Swim Diaper
- 4 Family Swim Passes
- $199 ($330 value)
- Holiday Package (3 years and older):
- 6 weeks of Swim Lessons
- 2 Goldfish Swim School Storyboard Books
- A pair of Goggles
- 4 Family Swim Passes
- $199 ($337 value)
Presenting the CMC TOP 25 Cincinnati gift experience recommendations below:
- Tour Cincinnati on a Pedal Wagon
(CMC Mom Tip: Check out the mural tour and add some art to the exercise.)
- Cincinnati Nature Center Family Membership
- Family membership to Gorman Heritage Farm
(CMC Mom Tip: Design your own “gift certificate” that can be redeemed for a week of summer camp!)
- Family Pass to Highfield Discovery Garden at Glenwood Gardens
- Play Passes & Mom’s Day Out Passes to Learning Through Play Café
- Smale Riverfront Park outing, including Carol Ann’s Carousel
(CMC Mom Tip: Pre-purchase the tokens and wrap them up with a carousel ornament.)
- Tickets to any show at The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati
(CMC Mom Tip: If you splurge on season tickets, you get free parking at a nearby garage.)
- Day or Season passes to discover and learn at Cincinnati Museum Center
- Explore with a Zoo Troop Class
- Gift Certificate for Kids in the Kitchen Cooking classes this summer at The Art of Entertaining
(CMC Mom Tip: Pair this gift with a fun apron to wear when you go.)
- Get creative at Mad Potter
- Take a family dinner or kid’s cruise on the B&B Riverboats
(CMC Mom Tip: A family membership makes for lots of cruising fun!)
- Overnight stay at Great Wolf Lodge.
- Annual Passes to Newport Aquarium
- Give the gift of safety with swim lessons at Goldfish Swim School.
(CMC Mom Tip: Goldfish offers a holiday gift package for lessons purchased around the holiday that makes the shopping super simple.)
- Coney Island Season Passes
(CMC Mom Tip: Season Pass pricing is the lowest around the holidays!)
- Discover at the Cincinnati Observatory
- EnterTRAINment Junction 1st Class Boarding Pass
- Cincinnati Pops Orchestra Tickets
(CMC Mom Tip: The Lollipops Family Series is an amazing way to introduce children to the orchestra.)
- Explore Cincinnati and/or Newport history with an American Legacy Tour
- Tickets to a show at the Aronoff Center for the Arts
- Make your own candle at Manitou Candle Co.
(CMC Mom Tip: This is a great excuse to plan a night out with your tween/teenager)
- Gift card for adventure at ZipCity
- Catch a show at Madcap Productions Puppet Theatre
- Great Parks of Hamilton County Annual Pass
You truly can’t go wrong giving the gift of Cincinnati; exploring our beautiful city while creating meaningful, lasting memories with your loved ones.
Don’t forget, if you visit any of these local spots, tag us on Instagram @cincymomcollective with your #MomsAroundCincy photos!
Give Like a Mother (G.L.A.M.) is a licensed 501(c)3 nonprofit, clothing assistance program that supplies children in need with seasonally appropriate clothing.
Although, they operate on gently-used clothing, they pride themselves on providing quality, in-style clothing to their clients at no cost to them. They want children to be proud to wear the clothing they receive. They believe this can increase self-esteem, decrease ridicule, and in turn have a positive effect on their experience and performance in school.
While their name is fun and a little sassy, they mean it as a challenge. Too often, mothers give everything they can for their children and it is still not enough.
Want to know how you can help? Click the buttons below.